You Gave Me Inspiration


By Molly Grane - Marketing Support at Xapsis Integrated Marketing


Pinterest
Pinterest (Photo credit: KEXINO)
Oh Pinterest, you overjoy my heart.  After denying this ever so creative overload site, I finally broke down a couple weeks ago and joined.  Now, my brain and eyes are on information overkill.  I get on and think to myself “I can make that” or “I can do that.” 

Pinterest is a place where the possibilities are endless and dreams in the back of your mind are right in front of your eyes, showing you how these people got there and how they did it.  Not only is this site great for ideas, it’s an E-Commerce powerhouse.  These ideas drive so many sales, just so people can get a taste of those delicious, warm your heard baked goods, those photography (I want to be there) ideas, or the crafty projects that can be done in the backyard of your own home making it paradise.  Now I ask myself, why have I been denying this ever so wonderful pleasure from my eyes?  Yes, I might have a long list of to-do’s placed in my bucket list on my computer, but at least I can say to myself now, Pinterest gave me these dreams, in which I have to say Thank you Pinterest.