Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween From Xapsis Integrated Marketing


Sueann:

Since superheroes are pretty popular here at Xapsis, I thought that I would share this picture of my daughter as batgirl for Halloween from 3 years ago. I remember trying to get her the more authentic black costume, but she would have none of it...pink was definitely the way to go. Not that I can blame her because pink has always been my color of choice for Halloween as well. One year, I was decked out in fussy pink from head to toe in a pink elephant costume a friend of the family had made for me. Yes, I said it, pink elephant! So don't be afraid to show your true colors on Halloween...especially if it's pink. Happy Halloween!




Molly:

My son is only 2, so we've only had the opportunity to go trick-or-treating a few times.  My favorite, however, is his first year.  He was a cuddly, little lion.  Of course he was sick, just like every Halloween.  I remember we had to try so hard just to get this smile.  Halloween for me isn't about the candy, decorations, or the ghosts and goblins anymore.  I look at my pictures from Halloween and it always brings the biggest smile to my face.  It’s a time where we can take ourselves out of the norm and turn into a character that portrays our true identity, which can be cherished for years to come.  I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!



Julie:

Halloween is such a fun time of year.  It reminds me of crunchy leaves, crispy fall air and of course trick-or-treating.  I  loved it as a child and now I get to share that excitement with my son, Ben.  Here he is last year displaying his Halloween spirit as a bat.  And yes, the picture was meant to be upside down.  Of course, he needed to look like a real bat.  






Mark:
My son is five here.  Of course he has to be Captain America, the best Superhero ever created.  Every year I look forward to Halloween so I can see his smiling face.  But, I think this will be the best year yet.













Doug:

My girls have grown so much over the years.  Looking back at the first photo, I always get chocked up.  The first picture shows both of them wearing some of the best costumes, particularly since I’m completely obsessed with superhero’s.  Here Maggie is dressed as Supergirl and McKenna as Wonder Woman.  Now my girls have grown up and McKenna was the only one to dress for school today as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.
 













Corey:
Halloween has always been one of my favorite Holidays.  It’s where I can express myself without looking out of place, and going beyond the norm.  Hey, I’m a graphic designer, this is what I do.  I express myself through art and what a better day than Halloween.




We want to wish everyone a Safe and Happy Halloween from your Xapsis Team